Rumson, NJ 07760
Exciting opportunity to join a growing Interior Design firm currently based in Rumson, New Jersey with projects throughout NJ and Manhattan. Studio is expanding to an amazing repurposed firehouse in Red Bank this Spring and will also include a retail and event space.
Support BOWERBIRD team in a financial and operations capacity to keep projects (and studio) running smoothly, Must be highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced fun yet demanding creative environment and has a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, organization and follow-through. Knowledge of the Design Industry a plus!
– Creation of initial presentation budgets, Client proposals/invoices and check requests
– Order placement and management with vendors
– Management of Client accounts including billing and payments in DM to keep jobs moving
– Responsible for daily accounting, bookkeeping and cash flow management
– Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts and credit cards- Compile and topline P&L’s for monthly reporting meetings
– Manage filing of quarterly sales tax and yearly annual reports
– Reconcile jobs at finish and pay vendor bills/close purchase orders
– Act as customer service liaison (freight charges, claims, damages)
– Attention to detail, highly organized and the ability to multitask. We have a figure it out mentality here!
– Knowledge of Excel and Quickbooks. Design Manager a plus!